Students who are interested in Capital High should talk to their counselor or School Social Worker about a referral. Your counselor and School Social Worker will review your goals, interests, and needs to help you determine if Capital High is a good option for you.
Interested students, families, and guardians are invited to an Open House prior to the interview. The Open House will provide an opportunity for students and families to learn more about a student’s pathway to graduation and post-secondary options.
Students who are referred and would like to pursue admission to Capital High will participate in an interview with Capital High staff. Candidates will be asked to share why Capital High is their preferred school choice, their strengths and challenges in school, and their goals and dreams for the future.
For more information, please review our Admission FAQ.
Information about the 2019-2020 Referral Process
- Referrals Open Monday, April 8
- Open House Eastside Tuesday, April 23 3-5pm
- Open House Westside Wednesday, April 24 3-5pm
- Referrals Close Friday, May 3
- Interviews for High School Wednesday, May 8 2:30-4pm at each Capital High site
- Interviews for Middle School Thursday, May 9 2:30-4pm at each Middle School
- Interviews for High School Friday, May 10 2:30-4pm at each Capital High site
Please note: Interviews are only by referral from a student's zone school support staff member and are assigned prior to the interview dates. No walk-in interviews are available.