Admissions for Quarter 2
We will be working to schedule interviews with students in October. We will communicate directly with interested students and families to offer a Zoom or phone interview during October.
We will bring any accepted Capital High student onboard at the start of the second quarter on Monday, on October 31.
2022-2023 Student Interest Steps
- Student Interest Open Now
- Interviews for High School during October
- Outcome by October 27
- First Day of Second Quarter October 31
- Am I eligible to attend Capital High?
- Do I have to pay to go to Capital High?
- How do I get to school?
- How many students are at Capital High?
- Do I get to choose my own classes?
- Are there clubs or after school activities available?
- Can I participate in club, sports or after school activities at my school of residence?
- What school is listed on my diploma?
- Will I be able to participate in my school of residence graduation ceremony?
- Which site am I applying to?
- How many students will you accept?
- When can I apply to Capital High?
- How do I start the enrollment process?
- What is an interview like?
- What is the next step after my interview?
- If I don’t get accepted, what’s the next step?
- Do you accept and support students with disabilities?
- Do you accept and support ELL students?